Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm blogging!

I have been wanting to start this blog for so long and have been postponing for one reason or another. Secretly, I think it's because I am not as tech savvy as pretend to be :)
I hope to post pictures, updates of our dog adventures, helpful information regarding the breed and our new litters. We have 3 adult dogs:
Duke
Duke our Stud Muffin and home protector is a mini, light black brush coat, very affectionate and prefers to stay outside because he is always on guard. He looks intimidating but is incredibly intelligent, fast learner and great with kids.



Roxy is our "Traditional" Chinese Shar Pei, black horse coat with a bone mouth. She is a very gentle, gentle girl. She loves everybody just a super friendly girl.




Savannah our first Shar Pei and who started it all is a Western Chinese Shar Pei. She is an apricot dilute brush coat. She is sort of a Diva. She is in an inside dog, can be a bit nervous around strangers, and is strangely very clean. Sometimes I wonder if she knows she is not human.

No comments:

Post a Comment